Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Donators: MAU5, Dr. Zed, Fervorkillz, Chulahoma, Myepicbanana, Pvt J Hills, CurdledGorilla, and Zagrith
Donated? Name not up here? Contact Xaontrae
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Donate To Our Servers
New Website
NEW SERVER IP EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:59 pm by WillyWonka2197
This website sucks. Go back to the old one! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Comments: 3

NEW SERVER IP

Go down 
+3
WillyWonka2197
Ajy1001
Xaontrae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaontrae
Owner
Owner
Xaontrae

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: NEW SERVER IP   NEW SERVER IP EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:12 pm

75.102.10.25:9000

If you had stuff in the last server, its gone. We had to switch server providers because the last one failed to fix the server.

Please remember to donate when you can. It is greatly appreciated!

Donation Link: To Be Posted
Back to top Go down
http://www.valkyrexgaming.com
Ajy1001

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: Xaeontrae please   NEW SERVER IP EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Hey mr xaeontrae I would like to say that I personally think the server switch is a god idea because now I can do everything legit. Also I want to know if you can make me a moderator because I want to help the server in every way possible like with the forums and the buildings cbecause I am very skilled in building and plugins and stuff like thy so if you would please consider making me moderator I would be very happy.
Back to top Go down
WillyWonka2197
Hardcore Member

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER IP   NEW SERVER IP EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:54 pm

Dude shut the fuck up about being moderator. You're not going to get it if you keep asking and you need to learn that if you ask for stuff you're more likely not to get it.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblade
Xenoblade

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER IP   NEW SERVER IP EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:14 pm

WillyWonka2197 wrote:
Dude shut the fuck up about being moderator. You're not going to get it if you keep asking and you need to learn that if you ask for stuff you're more likely not to get it.
Aj honestly I would have to agree. Not in the way Willy said it but I do agree. Asking for Mod and telling us you can do well with it is not going to help. Actions speak louder then words. If we see you doing well in the server, surviving, not asking to be spawned where you died and stop asking for mod then we can take that time to discuss the matter with the other owners. In all others servers you dont just get mod for asking it. We Owners/Mods will see how you play the game and if you are up for the challenge.

-Owner Xenoblade
Back to top Go down
Brickness

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: Whitelisting problem   NEW SERVER IP EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:51 pm

I've recently discovered valkyrexgaming's minecraft servers and i was trying to become whitelisted on the ftb server.I looked in the FAQ and the link leads to a deleted topic so i dont know the format for whitelisting.Is this because the whitelisting is already full or was the forum accidentally deleted?
Back to top Go down
Grembor

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: whitelist   NEW SERVER IP EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi its grembor here i was on the original normal server then it shut down i was whitelisted on the first ftb server but my computer failed i just got a new one recently and hope to be whitelisted on that one can someone please help me o and what is are teamspeak name bye!!!!
Back to top Go down
JoshieRocks

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER IP   NEW SERVER IP EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Hello, it's JoshieRocks

I have been looking for a FTB Mindcrack server, and scrolling through 'ftbservers.com' i found your server and the description of your server on  the link had said exactly what i needed in a server. Ummm....  I tried to connect to the server and I need to be whitelisted. I am wondering whether or not I could get whitelisted (my IGN is 'JoshieRocks')? Both on the your site and the server site it says you are public and dont do whitelisting. Thank you.

- JoshieRocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW SERVER IP Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW SERVER IP   NEW SERVER IP Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW SERVER IP
Page 1 of 1